Website Propel Autism
Transformative Autism Care
Full Job Description
*HIRING Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), ABA Therapist/Behavior Therapist*
* GUARANTEED HOURS AND PAID TRAINING *
The Registered Behavioral Technician is a critical part of the clinical team as this position works with clients in a range of environments. The role requires compassion, high energy and physical capabilities to engage the children in tasks and play activities designed specifically around the child’s individual behavioral plan. Our highly-experienced clinical leaders will carefully train and supervise you on an ongoing basis, so that you will be well-placed to provide one-to-one behavioral therapy to children with autism. We will also invest in your ongoing development and career progression should you wish to stay with us in the long-term.
With the guidance of our experienced clinical leader, you will help make a positive contribution and transform the lives of children with Autism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and implement your client’s individual behavior plan.
- Provide one-on-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to your clients.
- Correctly uses ABA processes and strategies, such as discrete trial training, prompting/fading, reinforcement, preference assessment, shaping, chaining, and assist or lead social skills group.
- Enter electronic data collection promptly and accurately, meeting clinical standards of practice.
- Provide feedback and insight to clinical leadership team regarding client’s needs and changes in behavior.
- Collaborate with your clinical team to ensure clinically-sound treatment and interventions.
- Obtain and maintain Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification.
- Maintain log of supervision hours to maintain RBT certification.
- Meet weekly productivity targets as determined by Clinical Director
- Protect the health and safety of your clients and fellow employees by reporting all critical incidents, potential risks and following all health and safety procedures.
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
- This job will mainly operate In-Home, In-Clinic and in a community-based environment.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of Children with Autism, we want to hear from you!
- Required: High-school degree or equivalent
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Health, Education, or related field
- Preferred: Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Preferred: Experience working in ABA
- Must pass Propel-administered background check
- Obtain and maintain CPR certification
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance and valid driver’s license required
- Preferred: COVID vaccination
- Full-time or part-time employment available
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mentorship by our clinical leadership team
- Training and ongoing development
- World-class technology to maximize your efficiency and results with your clients
- Professional certification as Registered Behavior Technician through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Supervision and practicum hours towards board certification
- Fun, social environment
- Company sponsored activities
- Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid leave
- Subsidized health insurance
- And more..’
About Propel Autism:
Our mission is to transform the lives of children with autism and their families, by providing consistent, high-quality, holistic care that is backed by the latest research, data and technology.
Over 1.5 million children are affected by Autism and the percentage of children receiving the care they need is far too low. We are committed to ensuring families get access to the highest quality care and the best results possible. This starts with hiring and developing top clinicians, so if you are looking for a rapidly-growing, mission-driven organization that will invest in your development and training, this may be the job for you!
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) who join Propel will have the opportunity to progress their long-term careers, including the potential to become senior RBTs or more senior clinicians, and become more heavily involved in the management of the business.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Up to 50% travel
We follow strict health and safety standards to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Remote: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- RBT Certification (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org